Power Hermit's Application {passed}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
Nanaa

Re: Power Hermit's Application {pending}

Post by Nanaa »

Your primary music taste gives me a headache. I'm not kidding. But good choice for secondary favorite :heart:

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

Nanaa wrote:Your primary music taste gives me a headache. I'm not kidding. But good choice for secondary favorite :heart:
Haha, it doesn't really matter much seeing as I listen to everything crisscross anyway, hehe.

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

I have another question :)

As the account Power Hermit did not exist before 16th November, what other names did you play as? If you have been playing for this long, even occasionally the system should have recorded you on a server.

Carni.

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

That's what I'm afraid I don't remember. Even if I did remember what account name I was using, I'm not sure if it's been recorded. I do remember calling myself something containing "rusty" two to four years ago, for a few weeks. Maybe "a rusty player", or something. Since I played it since the demo, where there were no beasts available as far as I remember it and only eden and crossroads, so much time has passed and I rejoined a few times, so the amount of time I spent in the game in total is overweighed by the time I've been spending recently, probably. Well, other than that, I usually use the nickname BlackCat, so you might find something that way. I'm not exactly sure if you are going to find anything, though, sorry about that one.

As I already explained, I wasn't really ever any good at this game until I decided to become good recently when I started playing once again. So I don't exactly have any clear memories of the time back then. The only thing so far that has come back to my mind was, that I got my butt kicked two to four years ago by Shagroth on some server. He was probably the one I've been annoyed by the most back then. That doesn't really help though, unless you have a history of the over two hundred thousand people he killed, even then its not easy to pick me out there xD

EDIT: I can't believe it. "a rusty player" really was the name I was using. Along with it, many other names pop up. Seems like I wasn't so bad back then , although I don't remember anything of it, except for the Shag story. Anyway, the account is BlackCat as suspected, so I suppose that's great. Found a memory. *holds it up like link*

llapingachos

Post by llapingachos »

hey Power Hermit i hadn't the occasion to talk to you ingame till now, but you look so nice and talkative that i look forward to it now :)
Good luck

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

llapingachos wrote:hey Power Hermit i hadn't the occasion to talk to you ingame till now, but you look so nice and talkative that i look forward to it now :)
Good luck
We could meet on the duel server sometime ;) It's a good place for relaxing conversations while playing.

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

Hi!

Now that was an application, not only the longness and grammar, but... It just had feeling. Now i feel ashamed of my poor english skills and wanna go cry :(

Anyway, i really do look forward on seeing you ingame, i'm having kinda a break-thingy, but i will occasinally check the servers. Gj on the film choice, i love star wars too. Especially the third one. But the music taste... nono.

valli
Site Admin

Post by valli »

CarniWhore wrote:
valli wrote: maybe someone updats our roster ... yeah I will do it ... cause inder isn't here anymore
Inder never left us, well he never told us he had left, that's why he is WW Inactive :)
He told me... Did I forget to mention it ?

CarniWhore
Site Admin

Post by CarniWhore »

@valli - I assumed he had left but never heard for definite :)

Thanks for your explanation Power Hermit, the vote shouldn't take much longer. I think a few people are wanting to have a chat with you/spec you before they decide :)

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

CarniWhore wrote:@valli - I assumed he had left but never heard for definite :)

Thanks for your explanation Power Hermit, the vote shouldn't take much longer. I think a few people are wanting to have a chat with you/spec you before they decide :)
That's okay, I'm a patient man. I'll probably play again this evening. I have an exam on the tenth of december, so I am playing a few minutes less than I normally do, but still everday :) I met llapingachos yesterday and had a fun chat till beyond midnight ^^