General Hints and Advice

A place to read up on hints and tips for playing Savage
barney_3d

Re: General Hints and Advice

Post by barney_3d »

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

lol barney... Are you really wasting time with that kind of images? :P Weapon choice depends on the situation, also depends on the fight you are having at that moment.

barney_3d

Post by barney_3d »

Thollmigul wrote:lol barney... Are you really wasting time with that kind of images? :P Weapon choice depends on the situation, also depends on the fight you are having at that moment.
Clearly you know better? Well developed teams can handle any situation and their gear ensures that.
Of course when defending the choice would be different from when you use interdiction teams as they are designed for forward attacks.... To weaken the enemy close to their "home" is much more important and hence these strategies can be used, their are circumstances where other choices are made.

BTW your comment shows a very self-centered approach whereas the 3 man team choice and approach will win the battle ultimately. Plus with the development of XR things will get more squad based...

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

Sorry mate but you will just fail without relocs in clanwars. I don't see any relocator there? And what are you gonna do with distrupters while sniping?

barney_3d

Post by barney_3d »

Thollmigul wrote:Sorry mate but you will just fail without relocs in clanwars. I don't see any relocator there? And what are you gonna do with distrupters while sniping?
the choice of relocs is still open for people to make, above are mere suggestions. Disruptors whilst sniping are there to make a quick getaway when you are suddenly discovered.

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

Okay man I just understood that I'm a noob. Sorry for discussing... Quick gateway with distrupters when suddenly discovered eh? I guess I was playing not Savage and another game for a year. :)

FortyTwo

Post by FortyTwo »

He wrote get-away, didnt he?

Swift

Post by Swift »

chill.

barney_3d

Post by barney_3d »

the thing that amazes me the most is Tholls ability to display his temper out of the blue...

Thollmigul

Post by Thollmigul »

How can you get away quickly with a distrupter while sniping? Sorry but I found it ridicilous. Discussing these kind of things make no sense at all. You play in "that" moment and you do what's necessary at that time.

It's not about temper at all tbh. There's no need to make images like these, that's what I'm saying. And that's about my opinion, that's about stating the facts from my side. No beyond it. Nothing related to temper. If you want to be good in game, you just play, play, play and decide what to do in that moment.