ZirzoR's Application {passed Cubs}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
ZirzoR

ZirzoR's Application {passed Cubs}

Post by ZirzoR »

Personal Information

Savage Ingame Name: ZirzoR

Playing Savage since...?: Since always, but its been on and off, so i'm a bit rusty right now.

Your favourite server? (you play most of time there): Groentjuh's & girls, Multiplay savage. or the martial arena.

Former Clans: Back in the day i was in one of the pro clans, but that was way back, like 2 or 3 years ago.

yeh, back then i was with the pro leagues, had clan wars, But for the love of god i cant remember then name of the clan except that it had a green colour to it, next to my ZirzoR.

How much time do you play a week? i sit by the computer over 8 hours a day so that would be 72 hours. but all that could go into savage only, you never know.

Which division (WW/Cubs) are you applying for? Cubs or WW, i'm abit rusty so i need practice and training firsthand.
But if you are willing i could apply for the WW aswell, Cus you never know for sure. so i apply for both parts. depending of what you think of me.

What do you have to improve, beast/human/comm? I want to practice being a commander mostly, cus that would be a interesting job for me, but i never practice comm on pub server so that has to be on the side somewhere, but i've never ever played as commander on a pub server and the being rusty part doesnt help me out that much.
Also i need to practice melee Beast alot, since i seem to suck at it, i usually go for magic and siege units or healer shammy.
on the human and beast side i need to practice being a defensive player, far to aggresive on some occasions. but the blocking part needs to improve just a bit there, against those pesky pro's cant seem to block em to well.

Why you want to join us ? Well i recently started playing this again, and you guys seem to know what your doing, and if its not to much to ask i wanted a clan that can get me back to my old self again, the one that was almost always with the pro boys.

What members do you know? Well suoma posted in my topic. been talking to power hermit alot so he's my best buddy around here now :3

Any other comments? Swedish and loving it. did you know its freezing over here right now? brr.... and i love cold <3 and rain and darkness muhaa!

MvH ZirzoR

Edited the post : 09-08
Last edited by ZirzoR on 08 Sep 2011 17:05, edited 6 times in total.

Zaitev

Re: ZirzoR's Application

Post by Zaitev »

Your application has been posted to our internal section. Your name doesn't sound familiar, but I'll probably see you in-game soon if you're online as much as you say in your application! :) Good luck.

PS. Sweden rocks!

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

I have seen you on mpuk just one time these days, so great, before you applied I've already seen you around so I know you exist :P

Anyway, welcome, good luck!

EDIT: Sure hope you're gonna stick with us later too! ^^

TheJeDi

Post by TheJeDi »

Hello man !!!
Good Luck ;)
I really like Sweden :D , but i live in Poland :lol:

ZirzoR

Post by ZirzoR »

ZirzoR here, I played with nezzy and Some other fellows today, and i must say it was fun, my performance could have been better on the last round but meh, shit happends :3

Would be nice if you guys could give me some TS info, cus i hate to type all the time :< would feel much better with teamspeak and to play and chat with you guys.

MvH ZirzoR

Knight

Post by Knight »

Good luck with your app :)

Power Hermit

Post by Power Hermit »

ZirzoR wrote: Would be nice if you guys could give me some TS info, cus i hate to type all the time :< would feel much better with teamspeak and to play and chat with you guys.

MvH ZirzoR
I know where you're coming from, but it's member only access.

Nezzy!

Post by Nezzy! »

Hey Zirzor! good luck buddy, was good to play mwith ya yesterday! (:

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

hello dude and GJ ! :victory:

MNI-Suoma

Post by MNI-Suoma »

Hey and GL, looking forward to finding you ingame :)