LazyFly {Declined}

Apply to join. Make sure you read the requirements for joining!
LazyFly

LazyFly {Declined}

Post by LazyFly »

You know, i need this account again after all. :lol:
So last time around, i screwed it up, tried to hard, wasn't ready, etc.
Since then i have joined Sun, practiced tonns, and gained alot of patience.
Because Sun went dead im looking for an active clan. I know there is no chances for nsl, clanswars etc. But i just want to join for training, not only for skill in melee etc, but for teamwork, because ive never really had that before, not properly.
with all that said, im just applying for Cubs, obviously because of my ping, so i can join in on training etc.

lets do it right this time.

Personal Information

Savage
Ingame Name: LazyFly,Spunky.
Playing Savage since...?: I've been playing savage for, idk 3-4 years, on and off. ish.
Your favourite server?: i play on Leet US, Leet US Duels. and join in on Asian games also
Former Clans: Sun, Shw
How much time do you play a week? i play 3-4 hours a week(school time(now)) and 5-10 hours on holidays.
Which division are you applying for? Cubs xD
What do you have to improve, Obviously i need improving on everything :), i mainly play as humans(they are wayyyy cooler) , even commanding(its more challenging as humans).

Why you want to join us ? So i was sitting in my uncorfortable chair, looking at the nsl clan signup chart for nsl5, and you guys really are the only cool clan(other than sun), and its not all about being cool, but really. tbh no other clans attract me.
What members do you know? i know legacy, aidz, chaotic.(sorry if ive missed ypu:() ive chatted with more of you though(valli, nanaa. etc :D)
Any other comments? Let me be clear, i will never leave Sun. that said, id they ever went into nsl, etc, i would play for them. (because ive made a commitment to them. :bad: so all said an done, hope to catch you ingame. :mrgreen:

Soma

Re: LazyFly

Post by Soma »

Good Luck LazyFly with your Application

Soma,

Riddick

Post by Riddick »

Good luck )

Tinki
Biggest Spammer
Biggest Spammer

Post by Tinki »

hi and gl

Robin5hood

Post by Robin5hood »

hello again and GL

Feathers

Post by Feathers »

Your apply to Earth has just failed, due to you running multiple applies to multiple clans.

legacy

Post by legacy »

Feathers wrote:Your apply to Earth has just failed, due to you running multiple applies to multiple clans.
Your apply to WW has just failed as well, due to much the same reasons.

LazyFly

Re: LazyFly {Declined}

Post by LazyFly »

Wtf! I haven't joined anything yet? What's wrong with keeping my options open? No one told me this was wrong, obviously I wouldn't join both. Can we work something out?

LazyFly

Post by LazyFly »

seriously guys, you could have atleast messaged me and given me 24 hours to stop one or lose both?
i have honestly never heard this before.

legacy

Post by legacy »

It's always been a rule that you can't multi-clan. The reason you can't apply to multiple clans at once is that it essentially shows that you have no loyalty to a single clan, and are just joining a clan for the sake of being in a clan.